Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Second Life...


SL_sp
Originally uploaded by cuuixsilver
So I've just joined and tried it out and I must say, Second Life is a weird place. I wanted my avatar to actually look as much like myself as I could manage, but getting even close took forever. It was a pain, yet I couldn't make myself give up on it--which was creepy.

This is the current result and I'll post a recent picture of me for comparison. One thing; I could not find really short prim or flexi hair for women (hair you buy and that looks more real, and moves when you do.) Eventually I just got some men's hair, but I still couldn't find any that was really as short as I wanted.

Now I plan to spend more time exploring the cultural and educational scenes, but I don't have much time to spend on it, because term starts in two weeks.

No comments: